Portland Food Carts & Neighborhoods Tour
- $86 per guest, all inclusive
- Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Tour location starts at the Heathman Hotel Mezzanine Level Library, at 1001 SW Broadway Portland, OR 97205
Explore Portland’s best food carts, historic neighborhoods,
and iconic bridges on this city-wide culinary adventure.
Sit back and relax in our Eat Van as we guide you through the
streets of our foodie city to areas known only by locals, with
delicious eating stops along the way. You will have an opportunity
to meet the owners, learn their individual stories, and taste truly
authentic and award winning dishes that represent cultures from around the globe.
- Highlights -
- Enjoy five eating stops at Portland’s best and most loved food carts
- Follow along and keep track of the places we visit with the handy Eat Adventures Portland Neighborhoods guide
- Learn about Portland’s history as we drive through the quadrants and their neighborhoods
- Discover what it takes to be a food cart entrepreneur from those who’ve made it happen