Alberta Arts District
- $59 per guest, all inclusive
- Thurs & Sun, at 2:30PM
- Tour meeting location will be
- Tour location starts at the Alberta Rose Theatre located at 3000 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211
- Approximately 1.5 - 2 hours
Explore delicious eats in one of Portland’s hippest neighborhoods!
Known as “Alberta Arts District”, this colorful street is lined
with locally owned shops, bars, and restaurants, and is a favorite
hangout for locals. On this walking foodie tour we sample some of
the best food and drink Portland has to offer, including locally
inspired fusions, artisan cocktails, hip food carts, and more!
- Tour Highlights -
- Enjoy food and beverage stops that showcase the creativity this artsy district is famous for.
- Follow along and keep track of the places we visit with the handy Eat Adventures Alberta Arts District Neighborhood Guide
- Learn about NE Portland’s checkered history and how it impacted the Alberta neighborhood
- On the last Thursday of the month, stick around after the tour to explore the “Last Thursday on Alberta” - a monthly arts district street festival