The Bite & Sip
- $64 per guest, all inclusive
- Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat at 11:00am
- Tour location starts at Portland Food Hall 827 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204
- Approximately 1.5 - 2 hrs
- 21 & over only
Come eat with us on this downtown Portland foodie adventure. On this walking food tour you will enjoy delicious
treats, learn about the city's innovative culinary culture, and discover secret spots where locals eat.
You'll come away with a full belly and a better understanding of Portland!
- Tour Highlights -
- Enjoy delicious food stops that highlight Portland's innovative restaurant scene.
- Follow along and keep track of the places we visit with the handy Eat Adventures neighborhoods guide and map.
- Learn about downtown Portland history.
- Discover local favorites, and get foodie recomendations from your expert food guide.
Tip: We'll be walking about 1 mile on this tour, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes. Why Choose Eat Adventures Food Tours “The Bite & Sip Tour"? There are over 250 restaurants in downtown Portland alone,
and 3,564 in all of Portland . With so many places to choose from, why not
enlist an expert to show you the way? On our Bite & Sip Tour, we’ve selected
locations that produce delicious food and are known for their amazing
chefs and innovative kitchens. This is a great tour for those who want a quick introduction to some great
food stops in Downtown Portland. Substitutions: We can accommodate most allergies and dietary restrictions, but cannot guarantee
that cross contamination in kitchens where dishes with nuts, soy, and dairy will
not occur. We ask that dietary restrictions be indicated in advance with your ticket
purchase. (An opportunity to disclose dietary restrictions will be provided during the